martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Our first faux pas...

What a crazy thing traveling is...I know that I am here, but at the same time, I cannot convince myself that I am indeed nearly 7,000 miles away from home. The good news is, we have already culturally made fools of ourselves on more than one occasion.  :)  On our very first walk outside of the hotel, we decided to check out the local grocery store. After going through the outside doors, we couldn’t really decide where we were supposed to enter to get passed the checkout aisles...so I decided to simply squeeze my way through an aisle, behind fellow shoppers, as I have done numerous times at home. One stern look, a few harsh words, and a couple nervous giggles later, we came to the conclusion that the proper entrance was on the other side of the store, where the security gates were located. Oops, our bad. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario